The 10 Fastest-Growing Cities in the U.S.
Now is a great time to move. The real estate market is booming, and it’s a wonderful time to be a buyer in a number of U.S. cities. Despite the global pandemic, people continue to move at rising rates across the country. What are the best cities experiencing rapid growth? Let’s explore the 10 best places to live in the U.S.
- Frisco, Texas
- Considering a move to the “Lone Star” state? This city features low crime rates, high income per capita, a thriving housing market, and high-performing public schools.
- Buckeye, Arizona
- Easy access to the larger city of Phoenix that’s close enough to be convenient (30 miles away) while retaining the charm of a smaller suburb is one reason Buckeye is one of the best places to live in Arizona.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Did you know that the name Milwaukee comes from an Algonquian term meaning “beautiful land” or “pleasant land?”
- Milwaukee’s population is on the rise—and not just due to the famous bratwurst and beer you can find there.
- This city is a diverse place to live, with lots of festivals, sporting events, and more to do for families, as well as single individuals.
- The booming job market also attracts a number of new residents to one of the best big cities out there.
- New Braunfels, Texas
- Another Texas town tops the list! New Braunfels isn’t too far from San Antonio, boasting great schools, outdoor activities, and a low cost of living that all appeal to a wide range of people.
- McKinney, Texas
- If being located near the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex sounds like something you’d enjoy, consider making a move to McKinney. Though not one of the largest cities, it is close to them!
- This sweet city is a popular destination due to high income per capita, low crime rates, a downtown area full of activities, a stable housing market, and highly-rated schools.
- South Jordan, UT
- For those looking to enjoy the natural beauty of Salt Lake City, South Jordan can offer the same sights and outdoor activities, in addition to low crime rates and high income per capita. Professionals and families alike will enjoy the perks of South Jordan.
- Meridian, Idaho
- This Boise suburb is on the rise as a result of several positive perks, including low crime rates, an affordable housing market, and an array of things to do and explore outdoors.
- Cedar Park, Texas
- The big city lights of Austin are a stone’s throw from Cedar Park, giving quick accessibility to fast-paced activities and entertainment.
- This Texan city also boasts high income per capita and a safe environment for families and single adults or retirees.
- Fort Myers, Florida
- “The Sunshine State” has many great spots for fun in the sun, but Fort Myers is the most popular as of late. A tax-friendly environment with affordable housing options, beautiful beaches, and much more make Fort Myers a top choice for families and retirees looking for a laid-back vibe.
- Irvine, California
- California’s world-famous Orange County is where Irvine calls home. Although this area does have a higher cost of living than comparable cities, the gorgeous beaches, excellent schools, and a variety of cultural events and activities make Irvine a rising star.
Are you ready to make your move to Milwaukee? Call or fill out the form here and get your free move quote from Coakley Brothers today!